- Bloomington, MN
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with four new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Get it done! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality Company, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the direct maintenance of the building, equipment and grounds while achieving established financial and guest service goals. The Maintenance Engineer must display strong leadership and organizational skills to assure that the facility is effectively maintained. Strong attention to detail, schedule flexibility and a minimum of two-years experience in engineering/maintenance is a must. TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world and a tuition discount. If you appreciate being recognized for a job well done, and enjoy being part of a successful team, we would love to speak with you.
Essential Job Expectations:
• Achieve established maintenance expectations
• Help to exceed every guest’s expectations
• Communicate clearly and hold yourself accountable for positive results
• Maintain the hotel as if it was your own
• Provide a safe, healthy environment for all guests and associates
• Assure that your daily actions and decision making reflects TPI’s nine core values
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.