Room Attendent - Hourly Pay + Bonus Potential
- 6051 Golden Hills Dr, Golden Valley, MN 55416, USA
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, so you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, associate discounts on meals and hotels. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with six new projects under way in Minnesota
- Ongoing advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Job Summary: The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with standards of quality and quantity as
established by TPI Hospitality.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Practices life safety and security practices in accordance with Franchisor standards.
2. Collects cleaning supplies from storerooms needed for the day.
3. Obtains carts from linen rooms on guest floors.
4. Removes linens, towels and anything soiled from rooms and sends to laundry as soon as possible.
5. Communicates with the Executive Housekeeper on the status of each room.
6. Removes trash from rooms and replaces waste basket liners.
7. Sprays sinks, tubs and stools with sanitizer.
8. Vacuums rooms.
9. Makes beds.
10. Dusts high and low.
11. Checks drawers, nightstand, etc., for lost items or trash in vacated rooms.
12. Washes windows, mirrors, drawers, etc.
13. Cleans bathrooms with rubber gloves.
14. Sweeps and scrubs bathroom floor.
Starting Pay is dependent on experience. Previous Housekeeping exerience desired but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.