Preventative Maintenance Person - Hotel
- Eagan, MN, USA, Eagan, MN
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with four new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
The Preventive Maintenance Person is responsible for performing guest room maintenance in accordance with TPI Hospitality and the Hotel Brands Preventive Maintenance Programs.
Education 9th Grade or higher
Experience 6 months
Supervision Given None
Supervision Received - Maintenance Engineer
Essential Job Duties:
1. Practices life safety & security practices in accordance with Franchisor standards.
2. Receives room assignments daily.
3. Inspects room and identifies maintenance needs in accordance with inspection sheet.
4. Prepares maintenance orders on tasks which will take more than one-half hour.
5. Repairs walls, wallpaper, carpets.
6. Performs light electrical or plumbing repair.
7. Paints as needed.
8. Cleans as needed.
9. Uses and maintains Preventive Maintenance Cart with all supplies and tools.
10. Documents maintenance done in accordance with Preventive Maintenance Procedures.
11. Communicates issues, concerns, complaints, compliments, and suggestions to the management of the organization and not to
other associates, guests, etc.
12. Supports the Torgerson Properties Mission Statement, Vision Statement, philosophy, policies and procedures.
13. Does whatever it takes to create OUTRAGEOUS GUEST SERVICE.
TORGERSON PROPERTIES, Inc.
"Whatever it takes for outrageous guest service. You have the power!!!"Non-Essential Job Duties
14. Performs related work as required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standing Approximately 50% of the time
Walking Approximately 50% of the time
Lifting/Carrying up to 100 lbs Occasionally
Verbal communication Frequently
Written communication Occasionally
Hearing normal conversation Frequently
Sight, including near acuity and depth perception Frequently All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.