Weekend Breakfast Attendant
- 6051 Golden Hills Dr, Golden Valley, MN 55416, USA
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with four new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Good morning! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking outgoing, friendly, detailed-oriented Breakfast Attendants to staff our hotel breakfast areas. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about preparing an amazing breakfast experience for our guests through the use of healthy, structured food preparation specifications. The Breakfast Attendant position offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of professional, hard-working, energetic people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience. The ability to work in a team environment and follow the prescribed systems is essential to this position.
The positions would be part time and are usually from approximately 7:00 am until approximately 12:00 -1pm. Days scheduled are Saturday and Sunday. Duties include setting up, prepping and cooking a meal that will be served buffet style. During service, employee would be expected to keep area clean, interact with guests and replenish food as necessary. Following service, employee would be in charge of break down and cleaning front and back of the house.
- Hold yourself accountable for achieving established food preparation standards
- Hold yourself accountable for exceeding every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with your supervisor to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly understand and hold yourself accountable for the expectations of the Breakfast Attendant position
- Treat the hotel as if it was your own
- Assist in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and fellow associates
- Assure that your daily actions reflect TPI’s nine core values
Hard working, time management skills, customer service, high level of sanitation and quality. Previous server or cooking experience is preferred but not required.
Benefits include holiday pay, lodging discounts throughout the Hilton portfolio and hotel provided uniform. Employee expected to wear non-slip shoes (option to purchase via paycheck deduction available). Mandatory 2 days waiting period for all new hires for Social Security check. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.