- Rahncliff Ct, Eagan, MN 55122, USA
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with four new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Attention to detail! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Engineer to join our growing maintenance team. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as with the Chief Maintenance Engineer to assure that the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained. Previous engineering/maintenance experience is required, but we also enjoy developing our associate’s skills in all areas.
- Hire, develop, inspire and lead your team to achieve established maintenance expectations
- Hire, develop, inspire and lead your team to exceed every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with the General Manager to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly understand and hold yourself accountable for the expectations of the Assistant Maintenance Engineer position
- Operate the hotel as if it was your own
- Provide a safe, healthy environment for all guests and associates
- Assure that your daily actions and decision making reflects TPI’s nine core values
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.