Sr Java Developer (9+ Years) - NYC, NY (Onsite Role) - 12+ Months
- New York, NY, USA
Position : Sr. Java Back-End Software Engineer
Duration : 12 Months
Location: New York City, NY. (2 Days Onsite Required)
9+ years Requirements: Extensive experience with open source Java / Spring technologies. Proven hands - on Software Development experience in designing and developing applications in Java.
Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design using common design patterns.
Sound knowledge of Relational Databases NoSQL and ORM technologies. Experience in the Spring Framework. Experience with test - driven development.
Experience working in mature agile environments , using continuous integration and deployment.
Metrics - oriented , and concerned about testing throughput , latency , security , other non - functional requirements. Complete fanatic about automation (builds , testing , deployments) and code quality.
Experience in building RESTful APIs is desired.
We would like:
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, distributed microservices
- Experience with high quality software development: detailed unit, integration, functional, etc. testing
- We also do contract (pact) testing but I don’t expect much familiarity with that
- Experience with agile/scrumm
- Experience working out requirements, estimations and doing low level design work and reviews would be good.
- Strong relational DB or NoSQL experience is a plus.