AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) Engineer - 12+ Months - Remote Opportunity
- Edison, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Role: AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) Engineer
Location: Remote Opportunity
Duration: 12+ Months
• MS or BS in computer science or related discipline with focus on computer vision.
• 2+ years of experience as AI Engineer in computer vision and video.
• Strong coding experience in C++ and Python.
- Should have good experience with Time Series and Computer Vision
• Proficiency in Pytorch, OpenCV and other computer vision AI related frameworks.
• Experience in data wrangling in python using numpy, pandas, dask etc.
• Experience in working with any major cloud system such as GCP, AWS, or Azure.
• Research and implement AI algorithms in multi-modal setting (image, text, audio, video) with a focus on image and video.
• Work on all data related aspects of engineering the solution, from collecting the data for research to implementing the solution in production.
• Work on all aspects of bringing the models into production such as DataOps, MLOps, ModelOps, AIOps, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Build AI testing, unit testing, regression testing and integration testing into the implemented algorithms.
• Communicate with non-technical audience with user documentation and white papers and technical audience with developer documentation and research papers.
• Collaborate with engineers and architects from other disciplines such as data, application, infra, cloud, security, and UI/UX to build and implement AI solutions in production.
• Work in an agile environment based on the defined sprint backlogs to deliver the assigned work in the stipulated timelines.