Technical Recruiter (US Staffing) - Remote Opportunity - FullTime
- Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Employees can work remotely
Location: 100% Remote Opportunity
Timings : Night Shift (7.00 PM - 4.00 AM IST)
Requirements from Candidates: Laptop/Desktop, Good Internet Connection & Smart Phone.
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for our Direct Clients/Prime Vendors in US
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- 2 - 5 years experience into US Recruitment IT domain.
- Should have extensive experience with C2C & W2 Tax Terms.
- The ideal candidate will be highly driven with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and must possess good attitude.
- Should have ability to deliver results in fast paced & metrics driven environment.