Planview Project Management-PPM Admin - 12+ Months - Remote Opportunity
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Role: Planview Project Management-PPM Admin
Duration: 12+ Months
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE with LEANKIT, Integrated Jira with Planview, ENTERPRISE ONE
- Integrated Jira with Planview.
- Enterprise One
PlanviewProject Portfolio Management (PPM) Administrator
Primary Function of Position
We are seeking a Planview Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Administrator focused on facilitating and supporting the onboarding activities of various IT teams who want to implement various Planview PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tools such as Planview EnterpriseOne, Planview LeanKit and Planview Spigit. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding and experience of Planview Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), data analytics, and change management. The candidate will be an effective communicator able to lead and facilitate meetings, deliver Planview related training. The ideal candidate will also be a strong change management agent - building solid relationship with various Planview stakeholders, is detail-oriented, a problem solver, and skilled at building engagement and adoption for new processes and tools in fast paced hi-tech organizations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administration, optimization and adoption of critical business processes required to collectively manage current or proposed projects based on numerous key characteristics. The goal of PPM would be to determine the optimal resource mix to meet project deliverables and timelines, identify any gaps or overages and work with leadership in a constructive way to determine next steps. This person would also be responsible for assisting with the continuous development of PPM tools and refining key processes by working with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, the ideal candidate would have deep hands on experience with data analytics and visualization tools. It would be important to analyze large data sets of often unstructured data, identify patterns/trends and develop charts/communication that would be used for executive presentations. This person would need to be highly collaborative and have the ability to work with cross functional managers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
· Host/facilitate process execution cycles (monthly/quarterly) for recurring processes such as project planning, resource management, staff forecasting, portfolio analysis and planning across the IT organization.
· Oversee quarterly efficient allocation of resources across the IT organization to multiple programs in the portfolio with the aim of increasing resource allocation & productivity.
· Facilitate and support the onboarding activities of various IT teams who want to implement Planview EnterpriseOne, Planview LeanKit and Planview Spigit.
· Assist in the development of content (data analysis, slides etc.) for presentations to the executive leadership team.
· Provide training on the Planview PPM tool and processes on a quarterly basis to newer groups and employees.
· Develop and lead change management and adoption implementation including training activities for the assigned projects.
· Solicit stakeholder and user feedback to develop new and efficient methods of collecting, analyzing, and displaying project and business data.
· Develop dashboards for business data and metrics using Tableau/Power BI.
· Automate business processes using Excel macros, Tableau, and other methods.
· Analyze resource capacity at macro level and identify mitigation strategies for resource gaps / surplus.
· Identify process improvement opportunities.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred, with an emphasis Business Operations.
· Minimum eight years of progressively responsible experience in project portfolio management, program management, business operations, data analysis.
· Minimum five years of work experience with administration activities supporting Planview Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software – Planview EnterpriseOne, Planview LeanKit, Planview Spigit etc.
· Demonstrated experience overseeing a large portfolio with many concurrent projects.
· Experience facilitating workshops, holding daily standups, and performing other PM duties.
· Strong skills in Process Analysis, and Organizational Change Management.
· Experience in medical devices/healthcare preferred.
· Strong data analysis and data visualization skills. Very proficient in creating pivots, macros etc. in excel and creating advanced dashboards in Tableau/ Power BI.
· PMP certification, certification in Agile Methodologies (PMI-ACP or other industry standard certification) are preferred.
· Strong organization skills: proven ability to manage time and priorities, ability to manage complex projects and tasks with high attention to detail.
· Strong oral and written communications skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
· Business process mapping experience.
· Passion for creating easy, robust, and reliable tools and processes.