Integrated Solution Architect [IBM OMS, SFCC *required] - 6+ Months - Remote Opportunity
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Role: Integrated Solution Architect [IBM OMS, SFCC *required]
Location: Remote - prefer to be in East Coast for client meeting in future after Covid
Duration: 6+ Months
This role will required the candidate to have comfort wearing multiple hats and working in a cross-functional role.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 10 years of experience in technology
- Retail Experience, Working on integrations with IBM OMS, SFCC *required
- 6-8 years of experience working with IIB (IBM Integration Bus) / MB (Message Broker) *required
- 6-8 year of experience working with DataPower *required
- 2 years of experience working with various service related functions such as APIs, SOA, Web Services, application messaging requirements, service development responsibilities *required, API connect experience a plus
- Strong understanding of HTTP(s), MQ and FTP protocols
- Strong understanding of XML, eSQL, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, DB2 and SQL
- Basic understating of LDAP, AD, SysLog, CA SCM, Jenkins, XML Spy, SOAPUI, QPasa, XMLSpy, SJenkins
- Builds integration solutions in accordance with strategies, and standards.
- Prepares unit test plans and performs unit testing and peer reviews to ensure integration quality.
- Resolves defects and facilitate troubleshooting of integration issues.
- Advises ways to expand usage of IS standard tools on projects and other initiatives.
- Drafts and updates policies and best practices.
- Perform continuous improvement of efficiency, productivity, and usage.
- Implement methods to capture system SLA, logs, user experience, and data quality metrics
- Implement security patterns included in the design.
- Implement vulnerability assessment remediation as required.
- Resolve operation issues and support operations when needed
- Ensure that established procedures are followed and coordinate changes with other support staff.
- Keep manager informed of status of assigned tasks and activities through accurate, timely, and appropriate status reporting.
- Performs mentoring/coaching to less experienced Developers.