Business Development Staffing Manager - Remote Opportunity
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Employees can work remotely
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Start-up company culture
- Opportunity to build the business from the ground up
Role: Business Development Manager - IT Staffing
Work Location: Remote
- Primary responsibilities is acquiring and developing new clients and potential business for TMS LLC. in the arenas of Functional Services (Staffing, Projects, Outsourcing) through including but not limited to Prospecting(example internet search), Cold calling, trade fairs, onsite visits, social networking, referrals etc.
- Actively participate in Accounts Management and help maintain existing client relationships as and when requested.
- Developing and Maintaining Client relations and proactively getting new requirements from the client in various technology and skills areas
- Active involvement in client meetings, business luncheons, trade fairs and symposiums related to Functional needs for the sole purpose of business and client development and expansion
- Travel as required for business development, client meetings, conferences and follow-up.
- Must have a strong sales presence and ability to market candidates to the client as a best match for their needs.
- Identify the Client needs and prioritize the requirements accordingly to delegate it to the recruiting team.
- Will be the primary point of contact between the client and TMS's teams in terms of coordinating and making sure the needs of the client are fulfilled and the closure is complete.
- Complete the necessary paperwork associated with starting and ending of consultants/employees to ensure compliance with internal process
- Complete and Maintain reports on a regular basis and as requested.
- Ensure compliance and completeness of the TMS Sales process
- The account manager will lead the proposal generation process.
- Ensure client expectations are met throughout the sales and execution process
- Enhance staff morale through regular sync ups, team/account events, and appropriate escalations to management.
- Provide weekly opportunity summaries and updates for new business activity.
- Provide updated pipeline details for opportunities in the sales cycle.
- Work closely with organization on estimate approvals, technology risks and recommendations through the sales process.
- Developing and maintaining business opportunities in Minority Business Enterprise space with Pharma/Life Sciences/Medical Device industries is a Plus.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
- Minimum 3 years of experience in US IT Staffing in Business Development
- Successful track record in building and maintaining clients
- Excellent contacts with Implementation Partners, Tier 1 / Prime Vendors
- Experience in project scoping and developing statement of work documents and proposals.
- Has superior client relationship management expertise and a desire to help drive sales opportunities to closure.
- Has demonstrated ability to establish a working relationship with clients, through frequent direct communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of industry best practice and enterprise design. Experience managing people, with demonstrated ability to delegate, motivate and lead.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.