Full Stack - .Net Developer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $75/hr C2C
Must have Technical Skills and experience required
.NET development experience
Nodejs development experience
Rest API development and integration
SOAP service development and integration
B. Architecture Modeling and Process:
Data modeling, profiling and analysis
SSO Standards (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0)
D. Performance, Monitoring and Web Analytics:
Adobe web analytics experience
Tealium and/or Google Tag Manager experience
E. Marketing Systems Experience:
Marketing automation implementation
Marketing analytics experience
· To deliver integrated solutions to enable Digital Lead Acquisition initiatives.
· Perform this by creating acceptance test cases with business partners, configuring systems and/or developing custom modules to complete the program, creating documentation for on-going operation needs & future maintenance, and handing over program to business partners.
· Both front-end and back-end unit tests are required as part of delivery.
· Take ownership and perform as the subject matter expert on delivered solutions.
· Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of implementation strategy for system(s) involved, how to configure system features & capabilities, business users & use cases, processes supported by the system(s), and integration points & specs with up/downstream systems.
· Support delivered solutions through hand-over sessions with business, triage calls during incidents, and answering on-going clarification questions regarding implementation.
· Build critical working relationships with the business and users communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
· Specify and fully document application customization that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communications and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
· Experience of developing solutions based on various artifacts like BRD, Design Document, Integration Specifications
· Experience of creating test cases, Launch/Cut-over plans, and Operations Documents.
· Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
· Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
· A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.