- NJ-27, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
Duration : Long Term
Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years (Intermediate Level)
Right to hire: Yes
The ideal candidate would have strong written and oral communication skills, well-developed analytic reasoning and curiosity, and an established track record working in a team-based environment.
· Support business analysis and project management activities as a member of a project team.
· Independently execute assigned tasks associated with projects, maintenance and BAU activities
· Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements; develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
· Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
· Adhere to the standard software development lifecycle processes used within the systems development organizations, and perform related duties as assigned or requested
· Translation and interpretation of functional and technical communication from English to Japanese or vice versa.
· 4-6 years of experience in a business and/or systems analyst role
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Management Information Systems preferred but not required – other majors are acceptable
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to understand and interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
· Basic understanding of programming and systems architecture
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Fluency in Japanese (reading, writing, verbal)
· Willingness/Ability to travel overseas
· Experience with insurance industry and/or actuarial systems and processes is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.