SCRUM Master | Poland
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product Engineering department will let you shape the best agile practices for software development and implementation. And our value for optimization and improvement would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Depending on the size of the squads you will act as SCRUM master for 2 to 5 squads;
- You will be part of the SCRUM master chapter, with 2 other SCRUM masters, standardizing and optimizing the Agile approach that fits TIS;
- Guiding and coaching software development teams/squads in the application of SCRUM practices and Agile principles;
- Facilitate SCRUM ceremonies, including sprint Planning, Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives;
- Removing impediments and obstacles to squad progress to ensure smooth development workflows;
- Collaborating with Product Owners to prioritize and groom the product Backlog;
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement within the development organization in general and squads specifically;
- Reporting directly to SVP Product Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience as a SCRUM master in a software development environment;
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a similar field;
- Scrum master certification;
- Strong communication, facilitation, and coaching skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Github is a plus.
Your contact at TIS