Sales Executive (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible, [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- With flat hierarchies, direct contact to the management, and regular feedback sessions, we are a modern company that gives our employees the opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company. ” Our employees entrepreneurial spirit plays a critical role in TIS´s success.
- Working in our Sales and Marketing Department, you would be experiencing an international environment, using innovative strategies. You will be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping overall company growth.
- And last, but not the least, we offer a great remuneration and benefits package.
- Acquisition of new customers nationally and internationally
- Coordination of activities to increase revenues in your defined sales territory
- Incorporate, orchestrate, and leverage resources like Business Development Representatives, Presales Engineers, Management, and other supporting capacities
- Planning and execution of marketing activities in close cooperation with Marketing
- Detailed sales forecasting
- Collaboration on the further improvement of processes, strategies and structures
- Degree in economics, computer science or comparable academic education
- Several years of experience in direct sales, ideally in fast-growing, SaaS organizations
- Proven success in sales, especially in winning new customers
- Performance orientated and highly self-motivated
- Ability to collaborate across departments, communicate confidently at an executive level, (especially CFO level) and close large enterprise deals
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and precise communication, internally and externally
- Fluent English, German
The placement can also take place Europe-wide.
Your contact at TIS