TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain a strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company give you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Working in our Product & R&D division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And our value for quality will always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Design test cases based on the analysis of the requirements;
- Perform feature and regression testing by executing manual and automated tests;
- Detect, report, and follow up on defects;
- Implement and maintain automated tests, create test data, and check test execution reports;
- Active collaboration with the team members and cross-team - Software Engineers, Product Managers, QAs, and Cloud Operations Engineers;
- Support investigating and resolving Customer problems when needed;
- Understanding of SDLC (Scrum) and CI/CD processes;
- Managing releases of services owned by the team;
- Support the QA team in achieving QA-specific targets and improving QA processes.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Web application testing;
- Experience in testing REST APIs and working with Certificates;
- Good knowledge and usage of SQL queries;
- Experience in Test Automation of frontend and backend tests; Experience with Java would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a sharp eye for detail;
- Strong team player with a hands-on mindset and responsibility for the product;
- Ability to effectively switch priorities in a dynamic environment;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience in FinTech industry and knowledge of payments
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Relevant University degree or College diploma in Informatics or similar.
Your contact at TIS