TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Marketing & Sales department, you would be experiencing international environment, using innovative strategies. You would be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping our company growth
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Grow TIS solution footprint, solution adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Actively approach Customers by using internal data and analytics for a data driven approach and perform regular customer calls and on-site meetings
- Indentify, develop up- & cross-sell opportunities and realise as ARR; Prevent and/or limit ARR Churn
- Identification of opportunities and risks, develop risk mitigation
- Attend trade shows
- Coordinate customer related activities with internal stakeholders (Product/development/CS onboarding and banking)
- Take ownership of a customer set and execute core tasks
- A University degree, e.g., in Business
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Experienced in BI and Data analytics is desirable
- Good verbal and written communication in English language is a must
- Experienced Treasury can be an advantage
- Knowledge in Account Management can be an advantage
Your contact at TIS