Business Dev. Representative
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Marketing & Sales department, you would be experiencing international environment, using innovative strategies. You would be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping our company growth
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Generate qualified sales-ready opportunities within pre-defined industry verticals
- Develop prospects through holistic discussions encompassing their current Treasury setup and our solutions
- Identify where the prospect stands in the buying process and qualify accordingly
- Collaborate with field sales to identify accounts and to do extensive planning for the assigned verticals
- Gather key information for Salesforce to effectively prospect within assigned verticals
- Act as the first contact for prospects to assist our sales team in selling solutions and services at large scale
- Identify pain points and develop, present and implement improvements within the team
- Support vertical- or solution-specific marketing campaigns, events, ads or webinars
- High School Diploma / Abitur – Bachelor’s Degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 3 year of experience in selling IT products or services, ideally in a cloud or treasury/finance environment
- Passion to communicate with prospects and customers as well as the ability to handle high outbound call volumes and talking time
- Willingness to listen and the grasp to identify the customers problem as well as conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Interest in data driven sales approaches
- Excellent English and good German (B2) communication skills, both written and verbal (with C-level contacts)
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office
- Must be highly competitive with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality, mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
- Attention to detail, forecasting Opportunities goals
The placement can also take place at one of our locations in Germany-wide.
Your contact at TIS