HR and Workplace Assistant (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain a strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company give you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Within TIS, there is close collaboration between HR and Workplace management teams. Therefore, we are looking for a colleague who is interested to fulfil a combined job. Depending on everyone's strengths within the team, the tasks will be divided.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Participate alongside the team in HR administrative activities such as drafting letters, contracts, mailings, presentations, etc.;
- Participate in administrative integration activities and onboarding for new employees;
- Participate in payroll procedure;
- Support the recruitment process (create job descriptions, clean up the pipeline, schedule meetings, etc.);
- Maintain digital and paper records of employees;
- Organizing internal events;
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects.
Workplace Management Focus
- Order office supplies and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Make sure the office operates smoothly;
- Organization and processing of daily mail (incl scanning);
- Maintenance of an order management and filing system for documents;
- Organizing meetings and business trips.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related;
- Min 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Fluently in Bulgarian and English;
- Effective HR admin skills and knowledge of labor laws;
- Good knowledge of HR-related IT systems and tools is an asset;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Eager to learn and take initiative;
- Independent working style;
- Attention to detail and to confidentiality;
- Constructive TEAM spirit;
- Fulltime job with flexible hours;
- Willing to come to the office in Sofia.
Your contact at TIS