Accounting Specialist (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our People & Organization department will let you experience what it’s like to be part of a small international team. You will be challenged and encouraged to get the best out of yourself, while participating and executing supportive functions crucial on a company level
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Processing & allocating payments through our internal systems and handling accounts payable
- Managing expenses - monitor and record expenses, prepare expense reports, initiate payments in the system, communication with accounting
- Contact person for payment reminders and inquiries of suppliers
- Credit cards management
- General administrative tasks
- Assist and support global finance team as needed - Germany, Belgium, US and Bulgaria
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- Fresh graduate, up to 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures is a strong plus
- Proactive in nature, ready to help and support others' work
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Business fluent in German and English
The placement can also take place in our office in Berlin.