System Administrator/Helpdesk Specialist (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain a strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Working in our Corporate IT squad will let you experience working with cutting-edge technologies, best agile practices, and implementation workflows. And our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Responsible for the employees' hardware through its lifecycle – Windows, macOS, iOS (research, order, setup, configure, document, administer, monitor, support, replace, dispose) following the defined company processes;
- Accounts administration (account creation, access control, permissions, termination, RBAC, etc.);
- Remote support and helpdesk – provide professional IT assistance and support to the employees;
- Administer 3rd party cloud services, including managing Microsoft 365, Intune, accounts, licenses, access levels, etc;
- Security – ensure all servers, endpoints, devices, and services are compliant with our strict policies. Follow the company security processes to protect assets;
- Server Administration - maintain existing Windows servers and services running (eg. Active Directory, AAD Connect, etc.);
- Networking – home/office network-related troubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, DNS, traceroute, nslookup, etc.);
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for support tasks;
- Develop your technical and project skills – you will have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks.
- Relevant university degree with a technical major, such as Computer Science and/or Microsoft certifications;
- 2 – 3 years of system administration/help desk experience in a similar IT corporate environment;
- Knowledge of Azure AD, Office 365, and Intune;
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence is a plus;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Proactive working style, results-driven and team-player attitude;
- Desire and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Your contact at TIS