Backend Engineer (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks, and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Working in our Technology division’s squad will let you experience the best agile software development and implementation practices. And our value for quality will continually challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Development of innovative new concepts and applications in our cloud-based payments platform environment;
- Participation in the creation of our overall solutions architecture;
- Design and development of solutions in the cloud environment;
- Ensure high-quality codebase, write and run automation tests and monitor services;
- Collaboration with QA Engineers and Product Owners in cross-functional squads;
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments;
- Determine and resolve: customer’s feedback, support requests, and performance issues.
- Relevant educational background with a technical major (eg. Engineering/ Information technologies or Computer Science);
- 3+ years of experience in Java development;
- Experience with JavaEE, Spring-boot;
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Knowledge of good software development practices (TDD, Clean Code, Refactorings, etc.);
- Familiarity with CI/CD;
- English: business fluent;
- Self-motivation and strong ability to solve complex tasks with a results-oriented approach;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a dynamic environment;
- An analytical frame of mind and ability to grasp new subject matter quickly;
- Nice to have: Micro-services, Spring-MVC; Experience with Cloud environments (AWS); Understanding of the payment industry.
Your contact at TIS