Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer with AWS (а)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain a strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks, and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions give you a great opportunity for open collaboration, to be an “entrepreneur within the company”, and to play a critical role in TIS´ success story.
- Working in our Technology division’s CashOptix squad will let you experience the best agile practices for software development and implementation. And our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Maintain and further develop our cloud-native infrastructure:
Kubernetes cluster administration (AWS EKS),
AWS cost optimization,
Security improvements and hardening,
GitLab CI/CD setup and improvements,
AWS RDS optimizations,
Further infrastructure development,
Supporting deployment processes,
Watching over stability and logs;
- Actively support members of the team with daily DevOps activities;
- Propagate DevOps knowledge and expertise among the team.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science;
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in a DevOps/Ops/SRE position;
- At least 3+ years of AWS experience;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Strong hands-on experience in developing and maintaining applications on top of Kubernetes and Amazon Web Services;
- Experience with: Docker; Kubernetes; Terraform; Kustomize/Helm; AWS (for example but not limited to: EKS, IAM, RDS and more); DataDog/Instana/ELK stack; GitLab CI/CD; Unix/Bash; Go; Python; Argo CD; PostgreSQL; Practical experience with GitOps approach;
- Considered as an advantage:
Official AWS certification (SysOps/DevOps/Architect/Developer or similar),
CNCF Kubernetes certification (CKA/CKAD or similar),
Networking knowledge & expertise; experience administrating and optimizing relational databases, twelve-factor applications principles; cloud-native knowledge & experience, infrastructure as a code, GitOps, Scrum,
Experience in working with JVM based web-applications,
Software development background and fluent programming skills (preferably Java, but Python or Go are also welcome);
- Please note that you need to be authorized to work in the European Union.
The placement can also take place Europe-wide.
Your contact at TIS