Mid-Market Sales Executive (a)
TIS helps organizations simplify and streamline their global payments and liquidity management operations. Our cloud-based platform empowers businesses to optimize critical functions surrounding cross-border and domestic payments, bank connectivity, cash forecasting, fraud prevention, payment compliance, and more.
Corporations, institutions, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect with global banks and financial systems, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow & compliance data, and promote working capital efficiency. Ultimately, the TIS technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment and cash management workflows.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible, [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- With flat hierarchies, direct contact to the management, and regular feedback sessions, we are a modern company that gives our employees the opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company. ” Our employees entrepreneurial spirit plays a critical role in TIS´s success.
- Working in our Sales and Marketing Department, you would be experiencing an international environment, using innovative strategies. You will be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping overall company growth.
- And last, but not the least, we offer a great remuneration and benefits package.
- Generate a pipeline with upper mid-market companies that leads to closed revenue and quota achievement
- Coordinate activities to manage opportunities in your defined sales territory
- Orchestrate and leverage internal resources including Business Development Representatives, Presales Engineers, Management, and other supporting departments
- Plan and execute marketing activities in close cooperation with the marketing team
- Maintain a detailed sales forecast
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, Finance or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling Enterprise Software
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Account planning and execution skills
- History of successfully selling to C-Level and across both IT and business users
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Background in Treasury and/or Treasury Software is an asset
- We are offering a remote job in the US, preference to find someone located in the East Coast
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The placement can also take place US-wide.
Your contact at TIS