Talent Sourcer (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our People & Organization department will let you experience what it’s like to be part of a small international team. You will be challenged and encouraged to get the best out of yourself, while participating and executing supportive functions crucial on a company level.
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e. g. Boolean search)
- Creating job postings, crafting, and sending recruiting emails
- Interacting with potential candidates personally and online on social media / professional networks (e. g. LinkedIn)
- Developing talent pipelines for current and future hires
- Maintaining candidate databases (e. g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities (building communities)
- Participating in initial talks with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Proven work experience (2+ years) as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e. g. hiring on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Good skills in MS Office Suite, knowledge in SmartRecruiters is an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent negotiation organization skills
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- English business fluent, Bulgarian, and German skills are an advantage
Your contact at TIS
Talent Acquisition Specialist
2 Pozitano Sq.
BGR -Sofia 1000
T +359 876 737 765