Working Student - PreSales (a)
- Walldorf, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Customer Success & Pre-Sales department, you would be working in a team that has been awarded in 2019 with the TMI award for the best customer experience. As our Customers are the heart of our business, we will be counting on you to help our customers get the most out of our unique TIS solution
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Create, design, and unify PowerPoint presentations for global usage both internally and for customer propose
- Support the creation of the Sales Plays (sales guides), as well as in the Request for Proposal (RfP) response completion for prospects, and also in the evaluation of opportunities
- Research and evaluation on marketplace related topics, such as competitive analysis
- Gain knowledge with the TIS demo platform and help with its configuration to prepare various use cases
- Create and test BDM reporting templates in the TIS platform
- Support the creation of TIS documentation for internal and external use
- Activity log of own tasks and achievements
- Student at a university or college, preferably in a relevant field of study like IT, Treasury, others
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, optionally PowerBI)
- Fluency in English and German
- Being motivated, organized and proactive and working self-reliant
- Structured and strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
You will develop a sales-oriented mindset, learn how to focus on business benefits and help customers solve their pain points through the use of the TIS solutions. And collect knowledge about the outgoing payment world, trends and current developments.