Senior Accountant (a)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our People & Organization department will let you experience what it’s like to be part of a small international team. You will be challenged and encouraged to get the best out of yourself, while participating and executing supportive functions crucial on a company level.
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Take care of operative day-to-day business, as well as the accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and asset accounting
- Be responsible for the processing of payment transactions and bank accounting
- Prepare independently monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB
- Support the monthly group reporting/consolidation in collaboration with the controlling department
- Act as an important contact for auditors and tax consultants
- Participate actively in creation of an accounting manual
- Ensure the accounting quality and continuously improve the accounting processes
- Technical and disciplinary direction of a small team (2-3 people)
- Commercial vocational training or university degree in business with focus on finance and accounting
- 3+ years professional experience in finance and accounting or in an audit firm, preferably in an international environment
- Good skills in DATEV and MS Office
- Lucanet and Candis skills are an advantage
- Experience in software-as-a-service area is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, organizational and communication skills
- Independent and precise way of working, outcome-oriented, high ability to work with numerical data
- Ability to break new ground, build structures and processes, and continuously improve our ways of working
- Very good German and English skills