Product Owner (a)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Help TIS implement country and bank specific payment formats;
- Analyze payment format requirements and translate them into structured requirements for our development teams;
- Collaborate costly with members of our development department during the development, roll-out and support of payment formats;
- Provide payments expertise to our internal and external stakeholders;
- Being the Product Owner for Formats software development team;
- Relevant university degree in the area of Finance, Economics, Information technologies etc.;
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst (or similar) in a software development company and/or a financial institution;
- Basic Knowledge in the area of banking systems and payment products;
- Some technical background & knowledge related to business analysis in Agile software development environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, verbal);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple/simultaneous tasks while meeting tight timelines.