SAP Engineer (ABAP) (a)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself;
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Implementing Web Services and their integration within the SAP ABAP NetWeaver stack
- Participating in a new feature development and ERP integrations
- Maintaining the TIS SAP Add-ons
- Working closely with teammates and other departments in order to solve various product complexities
- Coordinating technical aspects of operations such as analyzing and solving problems in the productive systems
- Making enhancements to existing functionality and fixing bugs in the applications
- Acting as a real team member of an Agile development team
- Relevant educational background with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer science, or similar
- 3-5+ years of professional software development with ABAP, and/or SAP ABAP NetWeaver stack development/administration experience
- Architecture expertise and desire to work with new SAP technologies with advance analyzing, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Experience with the different interfacing techniques and SAP platform Integration services and SAP Process integration/orchestration
- What will give an advance is knowledge of SAP Development best practices and SAP specific application and software development/lifecycle management tools (Solution Manager, Revtrac, NWDI, etc.); knowledge in the fields of Core Data Services, S/4HANA, BOPF, FIORI, latest programming models and paradigms; knowledge, experience or desire to work with object-oriented programming (Java)
- Fluent in written, spoken and read English