Senior CRM & Marketing Automation Manager (a)
- Neuss, Germany
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Marketing & Sales department, you would be experiencing international environment, using innovative strategies. You would be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping our company growth;
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Lead the sales intelligence team to support and drive BDR and Sales;
- Develop on strategic and conceptual level and support our Salesforce architecture, including implementing adjustments, elaborating business requirements and designing alternative solutions;
- Ensuring that Salesforce becomes the central control element for all relevant stakeholders;
- Analyzing and expanding our reporting to further increase its informative value;
- Being an internal advisor to other departments in relation to marketing automation, communication and personalization concepts;
- Implementing and expanding our evaluation systems that lead to easier and automated qualification of potential target customers.
- Proven track of implementation and development of a strategic vision for CRM;
- Several years of experience in Salesforce administration and other marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot);
- Very good analytical and conceptual understanding of what is important for the business;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convince others to be part of our journey;
- Being a team player at heart, strong process-oriented mindset and demonstrated initiative and creativity;
- Salesforce certification is an advantage;
- Fluency in German and English is a must, other languages are an advantage.