Frontend Engineer (a)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your World of Payments. One Login.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Participate crucially in the UI/UX product architecture;
- Support design of internal projects applying new front-end tendencies using Angular or other frameworks;
- Create from scratch enterprise Front-end solutions;
- Actively develop upgrades of existing product features according to UI/UX;
- Collaborate with product development teams about Front-end topics;
- Cooperate cross-functionally with international internal stakeholders.
- Relevant educational background with a technical major (eg. Engineering/ Information technologies or Computer Science);
- 5+ years of professional software development experience creating cross-browser web-based UIs;
- Experience building and maintaining Web applications using Angular 2.0+ (solid understanding in all aspects of building Angular application is a plus - Components, Routing, Directives, Testing, Optimization);
- Solid understanding of CSS styling (experience with SASS and other styling frameworks is a plus);
- Good understanding in how to write Unit Tests (experience with E2E testing is a plus);
- Excellent understanding of REST, JSON. (Solid HTTP 1.X protocol understanding is a plus);
- Experience in building responsive UI and good understanding of Security concerns in Web development are a plus;
- Experience with NodeJS/NestJS/Expess or other MEAN stack backend technology is a plus;
- English: fluent (reading, communicating & writing).