Business Dev. Representative Outbound (a)
- Boston, MA, USA
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Marketing & Sales department, you would be experiencing international environment, using innovative strategies. You would be challenged to market our product in an optimal way and to strengthen our market position while helping our company growth
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Generate outbound qualified opportunities within target industry accounts
- Work with the Sales Executive to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning for the assigned regions
- Ongoing and precise recordkeeping and forecasting within the sales database
- Act as the first contact for many prospects to assist our field sales team in selling products and services in high volume
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Support the internal industry or solution-specific marketing campaigns and events in the region
- University or college degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 1 years of sales, tele sales or marketing experience running outbound enterprise B2B demand generation and lead generation activities in Enterprise/SaaS/Cloud
- Minimum 1+ years of experience using marketing automation/lead nurturing systems
- Passion for communicating with prospects and customers
- Attention to details
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (with C-level contacts), German would be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce experience