Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your World of Payments. One Login.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our People & Organization department will let you experience what it’s like to be part of a small international team. You will be challenged and encouraged to get the best out of yourself, while participating and executing supportive functions crucial on a company level
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Processing & allocating payments through our internal systems and handling account payables & receivables
- Managing expenses & invoices – monitor and book expenses, prepare expense reports, communication with third parties – internal/ external;
- Preparing the monthly VAT filings, ad-hoc reports upon request;
- Acting as a main contact person regarding the monthly and year-end closing;
- Managing intercompany transactions and balances;
- Assists and supports the global Finance team in Germany and in the US
- Coordinating local payroll process, prepare and provide data and cooperate with outsourced payroll provider, controlling of payroll outputs and payments
- Strong partnering with HR team and the local Site Manager
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field;
- Previous background on a relevant position with similar responsibilities – 3-5 years; experience in international organization is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures. Local GAAP as a must. IFRS and US-GAAP is a strong plus;
- Proactive in nature, ready to help and support others' work;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- English language is a must.