Accounting Specialist (a)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our People & Organization department will let you experience what it’s like to be part of a small international team. You will be challenged and encouraged to get the best out of yourself, while participating and executing supportive functions crucial on a company level
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Processing & allocating payments through our internal systems and handling account payables & receivables
- Managing expenses & invoices – monitor and book expenses, prepare expense reports, communication with third parties – internal/ external;
- Preparing the monthly VAT filings, ad-hoc reports upon request;
- Acting as a main contact person regarding the monthly and year-end closing;
- Managing intercompany transactions and balances;
- Assists and supports the global Finance team in Germany and in the US
- Coordinating local payroll process, prepare and provide data and cooperate with outsourced payroll provider, controlling of payroll outputs and payments
- Strong partnering with HR team and the local Site Manager
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field;
- Previous background on a relevant position with similar responsibilities – 3-5 years; experience in international organization is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures. Local GAAP as a must. IFRS and US-GAAP is a strong plus;
- Proactive in nature, ready to help and support others' work;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- English language is a must.