Product Owner /Client System Integration (m/f/d)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your World of Payments. One Login.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- As a Product Owner (Client System Integration) you will drive the TIS’ integration projects with partners and ERP vendors (esp. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft)
- You will be responsible for the requirements in your backlog and for maximizing the value of the work of the cross functional ERP Integration Team.
- You will collaborate with Product Management and different stakeholders to collect business, technical and legal requirements and prioritize them and manage the development backlog.
- You will analyse and determine customers' and market needs in close collaboration with customers and partners.
- You will coordinate dependencies with other teams inside and outside of R&D
- You will establish and maintain a positive, high energy and engaging team atmosphere
- University degree in business, economics, computer science or related degrees in higher education
- Previous experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst in a software engineering company in agile product management environment
- Previous experience in integration with ERP vendors (esp. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Deep understanding of user and customer needs and ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data
- High IT literacy and strong working technical knowledge
- Previous experience in using modern product planning, product discovery and delivery techniques is a benefit
- Excellent communication and analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-centric working attitude with solution-oriented approach
- Fluency in English