Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Boston, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Treasury Intelligence Solutions Inc., a SaaS provider specialized in the corporate payments and bank connectivity space, is currently looking for individuals to join our U.S-based Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in supporting the continued growth and success of TIS in the U.S market. The ideal candidate for this position will either be a Treasury practitioner looking to make a move to the technology space or an individual with experience working in the SaaS Treasury space. The successful candidate will be expected to utilize their knowledge of treasury best-practices and technology to implement our products in a way that derives real value for our customers.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Customer Success & Pre-Sales department, you would be working in a team that has been awarded in 2019 with the TMI award for the best customer experience. As our Customers are the heart of our business, we will be counting on you to help our customers get the most out of our unique TIS solution
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Coordinate all customer onboarding activities including project scoping, platform configuration, banking rollout, and systems integrations.
- Provide customers with guidance on how to leverage the TIS platform to achieve best practices in areas such as payments, cash management, financial controls, and bank account management during customer onboarding engagements.
- Identify, document, and align the project requirements of our customers with the relevant internal parties within TIS (such as the Product team) to ensure a streamlined customer onboarding.
- Support customers in conversations with both internal and external parties to ensure that all key partners and stakeholders have a clear understanding of the customer’s project goals.
- Establish and monitor project milestones to ensure customers are completing their onboarding to TIS in alignment with their expectation.
- Identify opportunities for current customers to leverage additional TIS products and/or services to further improve their finance/treasury functions.
- Develop expert level knowledge on the technical capabilities and value of the TIS product offerings to utilize in both customer training and sales situations.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Corporate Treasury or with a SaaS Treasury technology company
- Strong understanding of the various functions of a Corporate Treasury department as well as overall Treasury best-practices
- Knowledge of bank connectivity protocols, payment/statement formats, and application integration.
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel