Windows Cloud Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your world of Payments. ONE Login.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Strive for maximum system administration automation and efficiency through the use of the latest technologies and tools
- Create and configure cloud-based and/or on-premises environments, services and workflows
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure the scalability, resilience, security and availability of the software product
- Solve mission-critical problems in production or development environments
- Install new /rebuild/ support existing Linux servers
- Research and recommend innovative, and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Relevant educational background with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, services and daemons
- Experience in working with production environment
- Very good AWS Cloud experience
- Fluency in English
Considered as an advantage would be:
- Good database administration skills and experience with Linux
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet/Chef;
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, OpenStack Heat;
- Experience in development, automation and quality tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis etc.