Cloud Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
- Walldorf, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your World of Payments. One Login.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a fast-developing multinational company
- Collaboration in an innovative technological environment, in which creativity and independence of action are both desirable and necessary
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Additional on-call duty payments
- Daily lunch allowance
- Strive for maximum system administration automation and efficiency through the use of the latest technologies and tools
- Create and configure cloud-based and/or on-premises environments, services and workflows
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure the scalability, resilience, security and availability of the software product
- Solve mission-critical problems in production or development environments
- Install new /rebuild/ support existing Linux servers
- Research and recommend innovative, and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Relevant educational background with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems, services and daemons
- Background and knowledge in networking
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms such as VMware and/or KVM
- Some experience with Docker and Docker schedulers
- Good database administration skills would be an advantage
- Fluent English is a must