Working Student Corporate IT (m/f/d)
- Walldorf, Germany
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your World of Payments. One Login.
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a dynamic environment
- International workplace
- Great benefits included in the compensation package
- Setup, manage and maintain employees’ laptops, workstations and peripherals
- Perform different Windows and MAC OS administration tasks
- Collaborate with Corp-IT Team, maintain inventory and ensure hardware availability
- On site availability in our Walldorf Office is required
- Student at a university or college, preferably in a relevant field of study like computer science, mathematics, or any natural science
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English skills
- A plus would be experience with Linux, Mac OS, PC hardware and networks