Senior Customer Success Manager (a)
- Walldorf, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Customer Success & Pre-Sales department, you would be working in a team that has been awarded in 2019 with the TMI award for the best customer experience. As our Customers are the heart of our business, we will be counting on you to help our customers get the most out of our unique TIS solution
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Plan, manage and execute onboarding projects for the TIS Cloud Platform with our national and international customers
- Provide technical and business expertise in solving customers’ cash management requirements on the TIS platform
- Work with customers to understand and document business needs and product requirements
- If required, manage the implementation of product requirements in close alignment with the product development teams
- Mentor and train customers
- Analyze and solve customers’ issues with the TIS platform
- Successful university-level education, preferably in a relevant field of study
- Several years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience in one of the following areas: banking, payments, treasury management or a related field (ideally in consulting)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills; further languages are an advantage
- Strong drive, resilience and a passion for excellence
- Strong communication skills