Fullstack Developer (a)
TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Design and develop backend Java applications and Angular web-application in our cloud-based payments platform environment
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the products owned by your team
- Staying abreast of developments in applications and programming languages
- Deliver bug free and functional features through code reviewing, testing and documentation
- Determine and resolve performance issues
- 8+ years of professional experience with Java and technical expertise with the following technologies: micro-services (Docker, Spring), REST, Message Queues (RabbitMQ is a plus) and MySQL
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experiences
- Good understanding of best practices in software engineering, such as pair programming, testing, clean code, code reviews and TDD
- Experience in the building and deployment process with GIT, Maven (Jenkins and Docker is an advantage)
- Fluent in Business English, ideally also German
- Passion for delivering world-class SaaS products in the fast-growing FinTech domain
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills