Investment Analyst Internship
TE Capital Partners is a Singapore headquartered real estate investment manager who offers and manages a comprehensive range of investment products on behalf of public listed corporations, securities companies, and family offices across the region. As of June 2023, TE Capital Partners and its subsidiaries manage more than S$3 billion in assets under management in mixed developments, commercial offices, and multifamily assets across Singapore, Japan, Australia, and the United States, via a range of investment vehicles, such as joint ventures, separate accounts, and closed-end funds, including its flagship Asia Opportunities series and Income Partners series.
As a full-time member of the investment team, you will be formulating investment theses via market research, support Due Diligence processes, and be involved in the overall management of our investments. These will be your tasks:
- Shaping investment ideas through research
- Support asset management reporting
- Support screening and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Analyzing financials, valuation and due diligence materials
- Preparation of investor presentations
- Support financial modelling
- Penultimate or Final year of Bachelor or Masters from a leading university with the following fields of study: finance, accounting, economics, law, real estate or related subjects
- Relevant internship experience in investment banking, real estate, asset management, private equity or corporate finance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Complete fluency in English, (knowledge of other languages is a plus, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, German)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who can work with low supervision and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to commit a minimum period of 6 months is required
- No part-time arrangement is available for this internship program
The candidate will be able to work alongside an experienced investment team that has more than S$3 billion in assets under management in mixed developments, commercial offices, and multifamily assets under the belt. Conversion into a full-time role will be reviewed as per performance.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. TE Capital Partners Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable to any recruitment firm or agency in connection with the receipt of any unsolicited information on any prospective candidate.