Warehouse Clerk Sort/Teardown - Portland
- 11749 NE Marx St. Bld. 8, Portland, OR, United States
TCG is an electronics recycling, asset management and electronic component distribution company providing a full complement of end-of-life electronics management services. TCG was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Lecanto, FL, with facilities in: Lecanto, FL; Louisville, KY; Portland, OR; Monterrey, Mexico; and Guadalajara, Mexico. TCG handles excess, obsolete and retired electronics from a variety of sources.
Summary: Sort and tear down material from incoming shipments to determine final disposition. It is a 40-hour full time position with day shift hours. We are located by the airport in Portland, Oregon. Starting pay of $14.00 an hour
Sort Material -
- Use hand and air tools to dismantle material
- Separate according to material type (plastics, metals, commodity type, sellable material)
- Record on weight sheet in appropriate category
- Basic computer skills are required
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Frequent use of hand and air tools to dismantle electronics which require frequent use of hands, wrists, elbows upper arm and shoulders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.