- 715 S Easy St, Lecanto, FL 34461, USA
TCG is an electronics recycling, asset management and electronic component distribution company providing a full complement of end-of-life electronics management services. TCG was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Lecanto, FL, with facilities in: Lecanto, FL; Louisville, KY; Portland, OR; Monterrey, Mexico; and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Testing and preparation of IT related products. It is a 40-hour full time position with day shift hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Testing of incoming assets for function, including but not limited to: hard drives, memory modules, monitors, personal computers and peripheral devices.
- cleaning as needed for presentation
- Evaluation and preparation of system units
- Use hand scanner to record information into spreadsheet
- Visually discern and recorded required information into spreadsheet
- Inventory material into spreadsheet
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of system hardware i.e.: modems, video cards, processors, memory, drive etc.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as familiarity with working on other Microsoft Office products, Windows 7 / 10 Operating systems
• Past experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Computer repair
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexible, adaptable, creative and results-oriented
• High comfort level working with sensitive test equipment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.