Business Development Representative
- 11749 NE Marx St, Portland, OR 97220, USA
- Employees can work remotely
TCG is an electronics recycling, asset management and electronic component distribution company providing a full complement of end-of-life electronics management services. TCG was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Lecanto, FL, with facilities in: Lecanto, FL; Louisville, KY; Portland, OR; Monterrey, Mexico; and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Do you have experience in the IT or IT Asset Disposition industries?
Are you self-motivated and driven to close new business?
Are you passionate about environmental sustainability?
Technology Conservation Group, Inc (TCG) is looking for tech-savvy and driven B2B sales professionals! The primary focus of the Business Development Representative is to identify, qualify, develop and close new business to increase revenue.
TCG provides best-in-class IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) solutions for businesses seeking to responsibly and sustainably handle retired electronics. Our core services include IT asset remarketing, electronics recycling and secure data destruction and are governed by the R2 Standard, the premier certification body for our industry. Businesses in every vertical and of all sizes turn to TCG because of our proven track record of delivering results by maximizing their ROI and mitigating the risks associated with irresponsible recycling practices. We have been in business for over 23 years and have processing facilities in Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and Mexico.
Key Success Indicators:
- Aggressively engages in prospecting to find new revenue opportunities without direction from management
- Ability to build rapport and manage business relationships
- Phone skills, persuasiveness, and passion for providing quality service to customers
- Keen negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and confidence to distinguish yourself amongst your competition
- Focus, self-motivation, a concentrated work ethic, problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Prospect daily for new business
- Actively maintain sales pipeline to achieve goals for new sales
- Work closely with Business Development support staff
- Document daily activity in CRM to track performance
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales forecasting and results
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Promote the TCG brand and increase brand awareness in territory
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Successful business development experience in an IT-related field preferred
- Proven success in researching and prospecting for new business
- Existing contacts in the IT or Technology space a plus
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Full Benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing. We participate in eVerify. EEO/Drug Free Workplace.