eMarketing Photographer (Online Auction)
- 705 S Easy St, Lecanto, FL 34461, USA
TCG is an electronics recycling, asset management and electronic component distribution company providing a full complement of end-of-life electronics management services. TCG was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Lecanto, FL, with facilities in: Lecanto, FL; Louisville, KY; Portland, OR; Monterrey, Mexico; and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Summary: TCG Photographers are responsible for providing professional photographs that accurately represent the product as well as general descriptions.
- Ensure all pertinent information is listed within auctions
- Ensure pictures/descriptions promote the item that is for sale, while still detailing all possible defects
- Ensure all products are clean for presentation to possible buyers
Requirements: Able to type 30 wpm
• Provide professional photographs and general descriptions
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
• View a computer screen for extended periods of time
• Able to hear, see and talk
- Hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Speaking abilities to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly
• Repetitive motion movements using wrists, hands and /or fingers
• Must be able to climb ladder to locate parts in bins
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pull and/or push up to 1000 pounds using pallet jack
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Must use and /or wear required safety equipment at all times
• Three or more years of experience with computer software, Internet searches and email
• Master level of experience with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Outlook. FrontPage is a plus.
• Digital Photography: Using a basic camera, arranging items to take high quality descriptive photos, editing photos and file names, uploading photos to the computer and websites
• Understanding security concerns when using password protected internet accounts and resources.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Requirements: Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing