Shipping Clerk - Warehouse Environment
- 11749 NE Marx St. Bld. 8, Portland, OR, United States
TCG is an electronics recycling, asset management and electronic component distribution company providing a full complement of end-of-life electronics management services. TCG was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Lecanto, FL, with facilities in: Lecanto, FL; Louisville, KY; Portland, OR; Monterrey, Mexico; and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Prepare shipping documentation; package orders for shipment; requisition materials and supplies as required. This position is a 40-hour work week with a day shift. It starts at $14.25 per hour, with benefits after 90 days.
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must use and /or wear required safety equipment at all times
- View a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Must be able to push/pull 1000 pounds using a pallet jack
- Able to hear, see, talk
- Hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Speaking abilities to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly
- Must be able to smell chemicals or materials on fire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use portable and stationary scales
- Understanding of ESD requirements
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as familiarity with working on other Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000 and XP Operating systems
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in the English language
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing. We participate in eVerify. EEO/Drug Free Workplace.