Information Systems Security Administrator
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The Information Systems Security Administrator develops, implements and maintains information systems’ security practices in accordance with Company policy. The Information Systems Security Administrator is responsible for security across all Company devices and systems, including workstation, server, network and cloud systems, as well as software applications and database security. Reports to the Vice President of Systems and Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for security policy in workstations and servers; works with system administrators to ensure policy is implemented using industry best practices
- Implements security policy in network devices and systems, including firewalls, routers, and switches using industry best practices
- Reviews and analyzes audit logs for any vulnerabilities, or inappropriate or unusual activity; mitigates vulnerabilities promptly and reports issues as required
- Responsible for handling security incidents: promptly responds to incidents to triage issue, mitigate vulnerabilities and reports issues as required
- Continuously monitors security posture and updates security practices as threats emerge or vulnerabilities are exposed
- Makes recommendations for security policy updates based on industry-accepted best practices
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a DoD SECRET Clearance
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Required Experience: Demonstrated strong understanding and broad experience in network, workstation and server security
- Preferred Experience: Security compliance and implementation in accordance with NIST 800-171, 800-53 or similar standard
- Experience with compliance and documentation, combined with hands-on technical work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team-oriented attitude, thrives in a collaborative and dynamic, fast-paced environment
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.