Machine Shop Quality Inspector
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Machine Shop Quality Inspector assists the Quality Manager, Engineering and Machine Shop teams with product Quality Assurance. Reviews planning and drawings before jobs are sent to the production floor. Supports Quality Assurance with inspection of parts with metrology equipment. Reports to the Quality Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates part setup plans for CM
- Reviews incoming job to machine shop, creates inspection plans, reviews resources, operations and capabilities
- Performs measurement inspection of parts, including AS9102 First Article Inspection
- Documents non-conformances as they are discovered
- Assists Quality Assurance with other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Communicates effectively between with inspectors, machinists, and engineering
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: HS diploma
- Proficiency with GD&T
- Familiarity with Hexagon CMM and PCDemis software
- Working experience in AS9100 or equivalent quality system
- Very desirable to have Epicor ERP experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your cover letter and resume, and we'll look forward to reviewing your information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.