- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Receiving Clerk helps to maintain an efficient supply chain by receiving shipments, processing deliveries, and checking for quality and accuracy on all orders. This position interacts frequently with engineers, machinists, vendors and customers in a fast-paced engineering and manufacturing environment. Reports to the Purchasing/Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary Responsibility: Receiving Clerk
- Receives deliveries and verifies accuracy of items on pack slip
- Verifies that all required paperwork is included, complete and legible; works with supplier to obtain required paperwork as needed
- Scans all paperwork, stores hard copy and electronic files
- Labels received items (SDS/HMIS information and expiration dates if applicable)
- Delivers to recipient, Inventory or to Receiving Inspection, as applicable
- Helps to ensure machine shop cleanliness and organization of tools, hardware and other materials
Also assists with Shipping when needed:
- Coordinates shipments by preparing and processing shipping requests
- Arranges shipments with carriers, obtains required approvals, prepares and packages shipments, updates shipment status daily
- Interacts with customers and vendors to confirm and obtain appropriate documentation and approvals
- Helps to ensure organization of shipping area and supplies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Required Education: HS diploma
- Preferred: Experience in a warehouse or supply chain position, forklift experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office and Outlook), ERP experience a plus
- This position requires the use of stairs, and occasionally lifting objects up to 50lbs
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.