Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician is responsible for supporting assembly, test, and production work related to electro-mechanical devices. Tasks included in this position are electrical assembly, wire harness fabrication, circuit board component installation and other tasks essential to electro mechanical component fabrication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wire harness fabrication utilizing wire splicing, crimping, Molex connector installation and soldering on a multitude of different connectors and cable types
- Potting and encapsulation of connectors and electronics
- Reads, understands and follows engineering assembly drawings, bill of materials, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, and misc. supporting documentation.
- Able to troubleshoot assembly issues under limited supervision
- Assembly and test of various mechanical systems using standard electronic test equipment
- Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Assists with basic facility maintenance and clean-up
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and a strong work ethic
- Required Education: High School diploma
- Required Experience: Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Preferred Experience: 3 years of related experience
- Preferred Experience: Soldering to J-STD-001, familiar with and capable of operating standard electronic test equipment; oscilloscopes, meters, frequency generators, etc.
- Physical requirements of this position include moderate physical and repetitious work, standing for extended periods of time, the use of stairs and occasional heavy lifting
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.